The Geometry and Analysis on Manifold conference (GAMSB17) will be held at the Department of Mathematics of University of California at Santa Barbara From April 7, 2017 to April 9, 2017. The lectures will be held in South Hall 6635. For directions on how to get to South Hall 6635, here is a map.
Graduate students, fresh Ph.D.s and under-represented minorities are especially encouraged to join our meeting. Partial financial support is available.
The conference is supported by the Research Training Groups (RTG) in Topology and Geometry funded by the Division of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) of the National Science Foundation (NSF) and College of Letter and Science, University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Pierre Albin (UIUC)
- Richard Bamler (UC Berkeley)
- Jeffrey Case (Pennsylvania State University)
- Sebastian Goette (University of Freiburg)
- Kefeng Liu (UCLA)
- Xiaonan Ma (Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7)
- George Marinescu (University of Cologne)
- Lei Ni (UC San Diego)
- Jie Qing (UC Santa Cruz)
- Julie Rowlett (University of Bonn)
- Sho Seto (UC Santa Barbara)
- Changliang Wang (McMaster University)
- Yi Wang (John Hopkins)
- Will Wylie (Syracuse University)
- Xin Zhou (UC Santa Barbara)