Date, Time and Location:
The Geometry and Analysis on Manifold conference (GAMSB18) will be held at the Department of Mathematics of University of California at Santa Barbara From May 4, 2018 to May 6, 2018. The lectures will be held in South Hall 6635. For directions on how to get to South Hall 6635, here is a map.
The conference is supported by the Research Training Groups (RTG) in Topology and Geometry funded by the Division of Mathematical Sciences (DMS)of the National Science Foundation (NSF) and College of Letter and Science, University of California at Santa Barbara.
- Chen, Lina (East China Normal University)
- Fraser, Ailana (University of British Columbia)
- Graham, Robin (University of Washington)
- Gursky, Matt (Notre Dame University)
- Haslhofer, Robert (University of Toronto)
- Li, Haizhong (Tsinghua University)
- Mantoulidis, Christos (MIT)
- Mazzeo, Rafe (Stanford University)
- Rong, Xiaochun (Rutgers University)
- Searle, Catherine (Wichita State University)
- Wang, Hang (East China Normal University)
- Wang, McKenzie (McMaster University)
- Zhang, Weiping (Chern Institute)
- Zhou, Detang (Universidade Federal Fluminense)
For accommodations and other details, click the official announcement link below.